Brands Reports


We systematically examine the competing companies of our customers and inform them about all similar brands. Monitoring of competing companies with a similar business portfolio. Searching for similar design patterns in the logos of competing companies. Immediately notifications if a correlation or similarity is found.


Every business owner should have an overview of their competitors in the vicinity of their business. This service is focused on just that. This service is suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about their competition.
Using our internal tools, we analyze open company data based on their business characteristics and business models. Subsequent results are classified geographically.
Although the service is primarily intended for business owners, it can also be used by entities that are currently considering starting their own business. With the help of our reports, they will obtain data sources that will help them with SWOT analysis.
After receiving the reference number, register on the web portal. After successful registration, the service will be activated for you. The first information outputs will be displayed after a few hours.


  • Italy Contemplates Selling Stake in Diversified Poste Italiane

    Italy Contemplates Selling Stake in Diversified Poste Italiane

    In a strategic fiscal move, Italy is reportedly considering the sale of a portion of its stake in Poste Italiane, potentially generating €3.8 billion. The national post office, having evolved into a multifaceted financial conglomerate, now extends its services beyond traditional postal offerings to encompass payment, telecommunications, energy supply, and insurance sectors. This potential divestiture, as reported by the economic daily Il Sole 24 Ore, could involve the Italian Ministry of Economy offloading its entire 29.26 percent stake through a public offering. Currently, the state's direct and indirect ownership in Poste Italiane stands at 64.26 percent. This move positions the company as a pivotal asset in achieving the government's ambitious target of amassing 21 billion euros from privatisations between 2024 and 2026. Neither the Italian Ministry of Economy nor Poste Italiane has issued immediate comments regarding these deliberations. This development reflects Italy's broader economic strategy and the government's willingness to leverage its assets in the ever-evolving landscape of privatization and fiscal consolidation. The tag cloud below shows the most used words in trademark applications filed by Poste Italiane.


  • European Countries' Affinity for ccTLDs vs. .com: A Regional Analysis

    European Countries' Affinity for ccTLDs vs. .com: A Regional Analysis

    In the intricate web of domain names, European countries exhibit distinct preferences between country code Top-Level Domains (ccTLDs) and the universal .com, as revealed by DataProvider.com’s recent analysis. Take Germany, for instance, where the .de domain dominates with a commanding 79% share, leaving .com with just 21%. This trend aligns with Germany’s notable affinity for .de, evidenced by over 15 million registrations. The study, focusing solely on ccTLDs versus .com, highlights Montenegro, Poland, Switzerland, Germany, and Latvia as European strongholds for ccTLD usage, excluding Russia. Conversely, the analysis identifies the USA as having the lowest percentage of ccTLDs in use relative to .com. Incorporating all available websites, including placeholders, this data offers a comprehensive overview, drawn from DataProvider.com’s crawler and other sources, painting a vivid picture of ccTLD prominence in various regions.


  • Stagnation and Recovery in the German Economy: Insights and Trademark Applications

    Stagnation and Recovery in the German Economy: Insights and Trademark Applications

    The Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) predicts a 0.3% contraction in the nation's GDP for the current year, with a modest recovery to 1% growth not expected until 2025. For 2024, the HWWI has downgraded the growth forecast to just 0.5%, factoring in anticipated state budget cuts due to a Constitutional Court ruling. Inflation, currently at 3.2%, is expected to align with the European Central Bank's 2% target by 2025. Despite this, the average inflation rate is estimated at 6% for this year, with a slight decrease to 2.75% next year, influenced by rising labor costs. These projections hinge on the assumption that Middle Eastern conflicts and other geopolitical tensions do not escalate. Intriguingly, our chart correlates these economic forecasts with the number of trademarks published and filled in Germany throughout 2023, including the first two months of the fourth quarter, offering a unique perspective on economic health and intellectual property trends.